Our Sponsors

Our Sponsors
Big Brain Omaha

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Every once in a while..

You do find a really great new local business, this is one of those times I was out and about in omaha's historic Old Market district after meeting a friend for coffee I came across Sugar Daddys , as i had heard of them but had not I decided to venture inside. Upon entering the store I met one of the managers of the store Dean Bolton. After complementing him on the store he took me down to the lower level of the store where all of the merchendise was. I was greeted with a very spacious show room full of lingerie, dvd, adult novelties etc. I was very impressed talking to dean who manages the store with his wife bonnie I found him to be very knowledgeable on the adult entertainment indstry and numerous other topics. I definately will be stopping back in to see whats happeing at sugar daddys. I will post a link to the stores website and facebook page, be sure to tell em the angry one sent you.


If you wish to contact the store directly the number is 402-341-3930..be sure to mention the Jack Angry Show.




No comments:

Post a Comment