Our Sponsors

Our Sponsors
Big Brain Omaha

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Angry Bros Podcast and Blog Project

As I mentioned in my earlier post I had an Epiphany in regards to what this town is missing, which is a late nite horror movie host/hostess. I found a really great site called E-Gor Horror movie host page that has a very comprehensive listing of horror movie hosts past and present Here is the urlhttp://myweb.wvnet.edu/e-gor/tvhorrorhosts/index.htmlIn Keeping with that What I am proposing is finding a gal in Omaha who wants to be a horror movie hostess and appear with the Angry Bros during their podcasts. I am also working to begin production with Cox cable public access TV Some of the Titles I am playing around with are
The Angry Bros, Asylum of horrorThe Angry Bros ShockoramaShock Fest with the Angry BrosThe Angry Bros Late Nite Shock Theater.So Faithful followers lets hear from you and your ideas you can contact me at omaha_ghost1@yahoo.com and let me know your ideas. We are looking for a vamp/milf elvira type age is not a factor I feel that older gals are somewhat easier to work with however with anything it is open to compromise. This will be done in an adult vein ( innuendo, double entendre and adult humor ) I want to work with the Famous Dr San Guinary but i want something that is going to make Omaha sit up and take notice. I will include several pics of the horror movie hostesses and hosts. Lets get this goin people I know that omaha is not the morgue that some people beleive it to be. Enjoy this walk down memory lane. A Ghastlee Ghoul
The Ghastlee Movie Show
Friday late night, midnight - 2:00 am
DATV, Time Warner Cable Channel 20 (Dayton, Ohio)
Halloween 1988 - present
The CoolGhoul

Sceam in
Saturday night
WXIX, Channel 19 (Cincinnati, Ohio)
1969-1972

Dr San Guinary

Creature Feature
Late Saturday nightK
MTV, Channel 3 (Omaha, Nebraska)
1971 - 1981
Here is the link to Dr Sans Website Love ya doc! http://www.drsanguinary.com/
My personal Hero Count Gore De Vol and favorite horror host (at least till Ifound girls) LOL

Creature Feature (as Count Gore De Vol)
Saturday at 11:00 p.m. (and other times?)
February 1973 - 1979, 1984 - 1987

Saturday Chiller
Saturday afternoon
WDCA-TV, UHF Channel 20 (Washington, D.C.)
March 1973 - May 1987

Creature Feature: The Weekly Web Program
Weekly Web program, usually changed on Saturday night
World Wide Web (http://www.countgore.com)
July 11, 1998 - Present

This Guy is a real wildman I really wanna party with him the one and only Zomboo from Nevada
You will find out why in the next section of this post. Trust me it is worth it.

Now Lets take a look at some of the Lovely Hostesses Hang on to your shorts guys these gals are really smoking. This will give you and idea of what I am looking to bring to the late nite scene in omaha ne. So feast your eyes knuckleheads
The Next Post Will Illustrate The Lovely Ladies Of Late Night Horror movies So Stay tuned.

Jack Angry

No comments:

Post a Comment